1. Do all dogs have to be ABKC registered to
enter the show ring? Yes, all dogs must be ABKC registered. Temporary registration is available on site for $10.00
if your dog is not ABKC registered or you do not have proof of ABKC registration.
2. Can I bring my dog to the show without entering
my dog into the show? Single dog entry into the building is $30; this includes your arm band and the dog’s
entrance. You must bring a crate. No banners, no booth set ups. 1 dog per person. Limited availability,
3. What must my dog wear in the show ring?
Show leads or chokers, No Chain leads, no spikes, no harness, no muzzle.
4. What if I need additional bands for my booth?
Additional bands may be purchased before the event or on site for $15/per person.
5. Once I pay the $40 to enter the building
may I show my dog? Yes, but you must also register the dog for the show. Each show is $20.
6. How much is parking? Free
7. Who are the judges? Errol
Bodden, Anthony Villarreal, Lou Manipon
8. What will my dog win? Best of Breed
in both shows will win Black Gold Premium Dog Food, Free Semen Collection, Certified Pedigree by Bullypedia, and 1 year
promotion on Atomicdoggshowatlanta.com
9. Will there be food and drinks at the event?
Yes, world class catering
company Proof of Pudding will be serving on site.
10. Where can I walk my dogs during the show?
Dog walk areas will be marked. Popper scoopers and mop buckets will be available in case of accidents. Failure to pick up
after your dog could result in your removal from the venue.
11. Is the show kid friendly? Yes,
kids enter free with an adult.
12. Will there be a fun show? No, this
is an ABKC only event.
13. Will there be weight pull or protection
training? No, this is conformation show only.
14. Can I bring my dog a day of the show if
I am not showing? Single dog entry is $30. This includes the owner’s entrance and the dog’s entrance
into the building. Must have crate. 1 dog per person. The dog must remain in a crate unless going to and from dog walk areas.
15. Why do I need to bring a crate, my dog will
be with me the entire time? All dogs are to remain in booth areas or in a crate unless going to and from the bathroom
or to and from the show ring. If you are attending the show to exhibit your dog, you must buy a booth. If you are attending
to just participate in the show, you may purchase single entry crate space.